Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Goals

So the first plan I have for you guys is to set and track my monthly goals and because I want this blog to be well rounded in all aspects of my life I want the same for my goals. In the following months I plan to start this on the 1st of the month. I'm thinking to call it Fresh Start on the First. Each month aI plan to set a goal in 1. lifting 2. food 3. life 4. me 5. project. However for now here is what I have been working on for March..

1. Lifting: 
    3 Cardio Sessions a week. I need to cut some weight if I plan on competing.

2. Food:
   Log my daily meals for carb backloading on myfitnesspal.

3. Life:
   Walk the puppies at least 3 times a week. With this years Indiana winter tundra they really haven't           been out much except to potty.

4. Me: 
   Focus on fixing my cuticles. I know this might seem odd but I have always had terribly cracked, dry      cuticles. This month I am focusing on really getting them to be presentable.

5. Project:
   Reogranize downstairs hallway. Enough said on that one it needs some work.

Well there you go my friends. What are your goals for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment